Mechanical Engineer MEP
Located in Los Angeles, CA we are an industry-leading hospital construction company that has completed hundreds of projects and thousands of smaller medical facility renovations. We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with extensive healthcare project experience including architectural projects such as educational, institutional and commercial buildings.
What you'll be doing:
With your strong technical knowledge and design competence as it relates to HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems and sustainable design, you will be able to leverage your industry experience and interpersonal skills to further align with a variety of architectural and buildings clients.
What you need:
- PE license is a MUST, license in CA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have healthcare and project experience, with OSHPD experience preferred
- Experience with mixed use, commercial, educational and institutional facilities
- Consulting engineering experience
- Proven ability to deliver a wide variety of project scopes on time and budget
- Working knowledge of computer programs and web-based applications such as AutoCAD, Revit (asset), proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Sustainable design knowledge, LEED project experience would be a Plus!
What You Get:
- An exciting opportunity with a good work/life balance
- Medical, dental, vision coverage and 401K
- Generous time off plan including rollover vacation days
- Starting base plus bonus but will stretch for meeting all requirements above
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your resume and salary requirements
TEEMA Solutions Group Inc. (TEEMA) has become one of the fastest growing Staffing Solutions company in North America.
Our focus is delivering full-cycle staffing solutions, whether that is short term, contract or long term, permanent. We love our clients and we support them by placing quality people in the right position at the right time.
TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, with deep and wide networks of talented resources. We are passionate about what we do. Our clients have access to a wealth of experience unsurpassed in staffing. We believe the future is about disrupting our industry and our rapid growth is evident of that (cited by Profit 50, Red Herring, INC 5000 and Branham 300).
Come join the revolution.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:03:09 PST