Lead Android Engineer
PLEASE NO 3rd PARTIES and WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR VISA'S
Android Lead Engineer
We're looking for experienced developers to help us make a better mobile-first experience. Mobile-first for us is much more than a buzzword -- we're rethinking core things about our company and what it should become on mobile. We're tackling big problems like changing user behavior, personal finance literacy, data sync, so if you get excited by seemingly impossible problems then we should talk.
- You have incredible talent for mobile, with innovative and well-received apps in the Google Play store that showcase it.
- You possess a deep knowledge of Android gained through years of experience.
- You've found dozens of quirks with Fragments, and have managed to work around them.
- You've grown up with Android's growing pains (i.e. general fragmentation, Action Bar, notifications services).
- You're a self-starter and effortless communicator who cares more about solving problems than being right.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Plus: You have an eye for design and user experience.
- You love delighting users with subtle animations and details.
At TEEMA, we are focused on providing Staffing Solutions that achieve targeted results. Everything we do comes down to helping clients align their People, Process, and Technology. Our staffing experts are the most highly tenured in the industry. Each TEEMA Member brings experience, skill and acumen across a variety of specialties, industries and public service sectors.
New York City, NY
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 08:50:42 PST