Front-End Technical Lead
Please NO 3rd parties and NO visas needing sponsorship.
Technical Lead (Pre-Client Team)
Your general milestones are:
- Month 1 - Ramping Up: be a sponge and get up to speed quickly, taking on tasks and contributing to the existing team.
- Month 2 - Independent: participate in the project / team / technical management tasks associated with the current challenges.
- Month 3 - Cruising: be a recognized contributor and start leading / mentoring your own team, driving new technology adoption, improving processes.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in web application development
- Track record of leading teams.
- Open to work with distributed teams in different timezones.
- Experience working closely with design, QA, product, devops teams
- Ability to switch contexts of work (50/50 coding and leading)
- Responsible from the application's inception until monitoring in production - working with the Production Support team with issues.
- Programming experience in Java or another JVM-based language.
- Track record on proposing web application architectures & design.
- Proven experience with creating/maintaining Restful APIs.
- Designing and implementing Microservices.
- Experience to both NoSQL / relational databases.
- Experience using git.
- Proficiency in writing useful / maintainable unit testing code.
- Responsible for conducting code review sessions.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Math or related fields are a plus.
- Java 8 and/or JVM fine-tuning.
- Experience with Angular & Node.JS
- Exposure to websockets.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, & SASS
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or related technologies.
- Familiarity with AWS is highly appreciated, especially EC2 and S3.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and familiarity with Jira.
- Fully stocked snacks, beer fridge, cold brew kegs, frequent catered lunches, company dodgeball team, and whiskey hours.
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off.
- Highly competitive compensation that include base salary plus bonus.
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, Matching 401(k), pension program.
New York, NY
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:58:06 PST