Documentation Specialist 1 ... LC
~~Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
The Documentation Specialist 1 shall have the following qualifications:
• Associate's Degree or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
• Minimum five years of technical writing experience preparing documents, reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior management
• Experience in effectively formatting/editing technical publications to include writing, editing and illustration
• Proficient with PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Project
• Experience with Rational products desired
• In-depth experience with word processing, presentation, spreadsheet and database software is required
• Experience with web design and maintenance of web pages desired
• Perform and manage the activities involved with preparing complex technical manuals and training materials (Text Book and web based) from electronic source data, other material and input from development teams
• Update, draft and finalize program documentation
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fort Meade, MD
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 16:38:42 PST