ATM Service Centre L1
Responsible for the daily management, performance and ticket management of ATM's globally. As a member of a dynamic team this position provides escalated support to all ATM's being centrally monitored. This role will interface with various Citigroup technology and operations teams globally while simultaneously directing vendors and other various support teams on current statuses of ATM's, providing end to end ticket oversight and ultimately the final resolution to all issues.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First point of escalation; Provides guidance and instructions to local teams and initial support to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Manage multiple avenues of issue reporting (systemic, email & phone) to ensure business expectations for service standards are exceeded.
- Manage assigned ticket queue and track issues to closure within the Service Level Agreement.
- Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, service providers, and management teams.
- Perform remote resolution of incidents and problems using canned monitoring tool functions and procedure documentation.
- Strong communications skills in
- Language support may be needed in English & Bi-Lingual in Spanish / Russian / Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese & Turkish
- Ability to work various shifts, including 2nd and 3rd shifts and up to one weekend day.
- Ability to follow complex and unique processes and adapt to change rapidly
- Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- Ability to manage multiple issues in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Superior organizational skills needed to manage several issues and follow-ups simultaneously.
Possess In-depth knowledge of the following
- Trouble Ticketing systems
- MS Exchange
- Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Project)
ENG Infotech is a dynamic company incorporated in the State of New Jersey with the sole purpose of leveraging the IT expertise of its founders. We are a Minority Owned business that thinks green.
ENG Infotech offers an array of IT professional services including technology acquisition and configuration services, infrastructure related managed services,staff augmentation and consulting services.
ENG Infotech has a growing team of experienced and customer-centric professionals. Our size allows us to give focused attention to our clients and the expertise inherent in our staff allows us to handle Global Mid Market and Fortune 500 clients.
San Antonio, TX
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 18:28:04 PST