Accounts Payable Coordinator-Voucherer
The Accounts Payable Coordinator maintains accurate records and acts as a liaison between vendors and Saint Leo University.
In addition to resume, the following documents are required for consideration. Please upload documents in one file (.PDF or Word) to the APPLICANT PACKET section of the application:
***Application Packet Requirements***
1. Cover Letter
2. Values Statement
3. Recommendation Letter 1
- Process and convert invoices from purchase orders to vouchers.
- Monitor recurring monthly bills for accuracy; bring inconsistencies/overages to supervisors attention.
- Reconcile monthly Follett invoices before vouchering.
- Order funds to replenish cashier drawers.
- Periodically review land leases; request copy of new leases when expiring.
- Verify approvals on all invoices that are vouchered without a PO.
- Run and verify daily voucher outstanding report.
- Reconcile local store accounts before processing payments.
- Maintain and distribute logs and reports to appropriate parties.
- Audit travel expense reimbursements to ensure they are within policy and all supporting documentation is attached.
- Maintain voucher filing system daily by scanning all vouchered invoices to a secured drive.
- Investigate credit invoices as well as other inquiries relating to staff and/or vendors.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets.
- Utilize computer information systems and technology to provide consistency and support in completing assigned tasks.
- Ability to prioritize workload to maximize efficiency and perform tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must demonstrate professionalism and a capacity to maintaim confidentiality at all times.
- Must have strong sound business skills and problem solving skilss with the ability to apply organizational, time and project management techniques.
- Candidate must be extremely detailed.
- Handle special projects and other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associate's Degree or higher preferred.
- Proficient with computer information systems, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Five years' experience in accounts payable or closely related field.
Job ID 2017-1266
Job Locations US - FL - Saint Leo