Sr Project Manager
Nuance Healthcare, a division of Nuance Communications, is the market leader in providing clinical understanding solutions that accurately capture and transform the patient story into meaningful, actionable information. Thousands of hospitals, providers and payers worldwide trust Nuance speech-enabled clinical documentation and analytics solutions to facilitate smarter, more efficient decisions across the healthcare enterprise. Nuance Healthcare has been recognized as "Best-in-KLAS" 2004-2011 for Speech Recognition.
Nuance Healthcare Division is looking for an experienced individual capable and motivated to perform the duties of a Senior Project Manager for the project management of Natural Language Processing and Clinical Language Understanding implementations. This includes coordination with individuals within the Healthcare Content organization as well as with supporting Research and Development and Professional Services teams.
• Assures project documentation is completed and reviewed in a timely and quality manner.
• Coordinates unified builds and releases.
• Schedules and publishes minutes for all project meetings.
• Manages and reports on the project dashboard including status, issues, and scope/schedule changes.
• Works with teams to select, schedule, and prep early adopter sites.
• Coordinates schedules, prep work, and feedback.
• Manages scope changes and dependencies.
• Coordinates activities, deliveries, tracks status, and resolves issues amongst various functional groups.
• Minimum of 8 years of project management experience, or 5 years project management experience in the NLP domain.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
• Experience in Product Development Lifecycle processes and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
• Experience in leading and conducting issues meetings, workshops, document reviews, and user feedback meetings.
• Experience in managing alpha/pilot/beta projects.
• Experience with geographically dispersed teams.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in managing projects in the HealthCare domain.
• Must be outgoing and persistent.
• Advanced experience with MS Project and excel.
• NLP or Speech processing/recognition experience.
• Familiarity with Agile development process and/or Jira tool.
• Experience in Healthcare domain specifically with EHR implementations and Clinical Document Improvement applications.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field, Bachelor's Degree in HealthCare (discipline).
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate our next big innovation could be yours.
The original ScanSoft had its roots in Kurzweil Computer Products, a software company that developed the first omni-font character recognition system.
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 17:49:24 PST