Technical Customer Support
We are seeking a Technical Customer Support to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Manage a diverse and complex scope of support issues directly related to the use, support and implementation of Server backup and recovery.
- Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via phone, e-mail, and other electronic medium.
- Implement and manage the SugarSync® and KeepItSafe® solutions for direct and indirect customers.
- Troubleshoot problems backing up and restoring with customer and take or suggest corrective action.
- Log tickets, defects, enhancements with enough detail to be understood and resolved by others.
- Prioritize issues and manage time effectively, taking accountability for resolving customer issues
- Perform timely escalation of support related issues to various departments for further analysis and resolution
- Attempt first call case resolution, software/network troubleshooting and proactive support services
- Work well in a team and provide team members support and guidance when required.
- Share best practices with other team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of global support services.
- Effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to complex technical issues.
- Perform other duties as requested and within areas of expertise
Job Requirements and Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of a broad range of software and hardware infrastructure technologies.
- 1-3 years of experience in technical software support, providing ticketed phone and email support
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written).
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative.
- Advanced networking and server troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- General or above average knowledge of Windows Server administration including Active Directory, Group Policies, Volume Shadow Service (VSS), and system registries .
- Working to above average knowledge of Apple OS and Linux.
- Basic understanding of concepts of Security, Encryption, Compression, Cloud, and OS File Systems.
- Experience with backup & recovery platforms
- Experience with planning or executing system and site recoveries
- Working to above average knowledge of VMware, HyperV, and Storage environments
- General or above average knowledge of database technology including MS Exchange and MS SQL Server
j2 Cloud Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are located in Hollywood and offer:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and 401k
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Transit Reimbursement
Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:55:54 PST