Sr. Email Marketer
Sr. Email Marketer
One of Seattle's fastest growing Start-ups is looking to hire a Sr. Email Marketer to join our team.
The Sr. Email Marketer will be responsible to build and maintain email lists, send engaging emails, monitor deliverability and open/click rates, and most important, drive profit through this high-power medium.
In this position, you will create and execute manual and automated email strategy aligning with company goals.
We are the parent company of six websites, 4 of which help consumers with mortgage needs and two that help nurses advance their careers. The company helps consumers by providing information-rich websites that guide them through complex decisions such as how to advance their careers.
We are a digital marketing and media company that is packed with over-achievers, working together to grow the bottom line. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the Seattle area, are proud to be one of the top small businesses to work for in Washington State and, crucially, we are profitable.
We offer extraordinary opportunities for talented, driven people. We have accomplished so much and grown so fast because of our team's talent and hard work. We recognize and reward individual and company achievements.
Based in downtown Bellevue, we're housed in an open-floor-plan space where collaboration just happens. We only hire A-players so we set goals then crush them. Our team flexes their creative muscles without being micromanaged. The end result is an enviable place to work and grow.
What's the job?
• Send high converting and profitable email campaigns to audiences of 6 brands/web properties
• Build out and execute email automation strategy including triggered email campaigns
• Minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
• A/B test subject lines, content, send times, and more, to maximize email effectiveness
• Actively grow our email subscriber base on all lists
• Maximize deliverability mobile responsiveness
• Segment lists to deliver truly valuable content
• Analyze performance and continually optimize campaigns
• Get to know our audiences to solve pain points and answer questions
What email lists will I manage?
We own six web properties in the real estate/mortgage and nurse staffing spaces, each website having its own email list. As such, you will learn about the needs of mortgage consumers as well as permanent and travel nurses, and craft highly valuable email campaigns accordingly.
What are the benefits?
• Competitive compensation package. This role warrants high salary and semi-annual bonuses for the right candidate.
• Medical, dental, and vision
• Fun, hard-working startup atmosphere
• Company-sponsored lunches and events
• You have grown email lists from nothing, or substantially increased existing lists
• You have driven real revenue with your B2C email campaigns
• You are an excellent copywriter and marketer
• 2+ years of experience with email marketing, marketing automation and web analytics; experience managing weekly email campaigns
• You have a deep understanding of email strategy and engagement metrics
• You have a strong background in analyzing data, A/B testing, and list segmentation
• You have exceptional project management skills
(More Company information provided once application received)
Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:37:57 PST