Marketing Specialist - E-Commerce
Zadro Products, Inc. is searching for a tech-savvy innovative E-commerce Marketing Specialist with a
passionate talent for Marketing, Branding, and E-commerce, to assist with managing our rapidly
Zadro Products, Inc. is seeking a creative, resourceful, and motivated individual that can manage
the growth and development of our e-commerce brand and sales. Our ideal candidate will possess a
thorough knowledge of E-commerce, MAP compliance and marketing, as well as SEO and
• Manage and provide support to Sales and Marketing to grow existing e-commerce business
while ensuring brand consistency.
• Research and Manage processes associated with MAP (minimum advertised price)
• Maintain, optimize and grow existing company websites.
• Identify and develop new and existing internet marketing opportunities and initiatives.
• Conceptualize, develop, and execute digital advertising.
• Provide back-up support to the Sales department Manager and Director coordinating projects
pertaining to existing customers and new accounts, and managing to completion.
• Manage and expand existing accounts to their fullest potential for assigned accounts.
• Previous experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing
(SEM), and MAP compliance.
• Experience with Digital Advertising, E-mail Marketing, and packaging design.
• 2 years or more recent marketing and internet sales experience.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 or higher), Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically current versions of Excel, Outlook, and Word,
as well as technical website and internet experience.
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills required, including ability to follow-up
and meet customers compliance requirements.
• Associate's Degree in related field; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Consistent income with competitive base salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
• Profit Sharing Opportunity
• Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off
• Company Holiday Celebrations
If you have a vast understanding of what drives trends, as well as the current trends, along with
Marketing and Sales e-commerce experience we want to hear from you!
Please send us your Resume, including your Salary History/Requirements for consideration.
LOCAL residents only should apply.
Zadro Products, Inc. has been a leading innovator for over 30 years, engineering and designing a broad array of Personal Care Vanity Mirrors, Bath & Cosmetic Accessories and Health & Wellness products that are marketed and distributed worldwide.
Innovative new products are what Zadro is known for with continual introduction throughout the year of new products to market. We are an established manufacturer of beauty, personal care and health solutions products with a number of our products Made in the USA in our Huntington Beach facility. http://www.zadroinc.com
Huntington Beach, CA
Sun, 26 Feb 2017 15:26:03 PST