Direct Marketing Specialist
Summary of the Position
The Direct Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and is responsible for developing, executing, maintaining, and analyzing marketing automation and personalization campaigns within the marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who is also able to implement the marketing automation campaigns and provide actionable insights for optimizing them.
• Create landing pages, emails, and other digital assets for marketing campaigns
• Work with teams to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns within marketing automation, CRM and other marketing systems
• Build testing frameworks (A/B testing, multivariate testing) for continuous optimization of conversion rates
• Define and manage the marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, personalization, segmentation, workflows and reporting
• Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
• Define, implement, maintain and document marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene and troubleshooting
• Understand the bi-directional data structures with university CRM systems for data integration; work with administrators to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platforms to troubleshoot issues and provide team support
• Lead the creation and management of dashboards and closed loop reporting that tracks: campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, funnel advancement, scoring optimization, and lead conversion
• Analyze all lead generation campaigns; identify opportunities for campaign optimization and areas in the pipeline requiring additional marketing support
• Assist with building new digital marketing campaigns
Minimum Qualifications(Education and Experience Requirements)
- 3- 5 years digital marketing experience, marketing automation experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing or related field
• Experience with email service providers
• Hands-on experience using automation and real-time personalization tools (HubSpot, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc) to support acquisition and retention efforts a plus
• CRM experience
• HTML and CSS experience required
• Experience with content management systems, Drupal preferred
• Strong project management/organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously for different teams targeting different audiences
• Strong analytical skills and experience reporting on campaign data
• Experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage programs to drive marketing goals
Normal office environment.
Posting Detail Information
Special Instructions to Applicants
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
We strive to create a campus community that welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.