We are working with several West Michigan employers who are seeking Controls Engineers with experience in PLC Programming and working with automation and controls systems with various manufacturers.
• This position would follow "machine builds" from inception to completion.
• Create, monitor and modify logic for program design, simulation and test, start-up and troubleshooting.
• Integrate and implement systems such as bar code, and RFID Reading, Robot, Ultrasonic Welding.
• Bachelor of Science in engineering discipline - preferably electrical
• Experience in mechanical assembly, tooling and manufacturing assembly equipment PLC in a manufacturing setting
• Preferred experience in planning and executing production lines, PFMEAs and process control, time studies, line balancing, Lean Manufacturing, Bottleneck Analysis
This is a well established company that has has continued growth, offering an environment for personal and professional advancement opportunities. They have been successful in developing and marketing their products to a broad base of industries. This is a very stable company that is financially sound and it is a company that believes in giving back to the community.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mon, 6 Mar 2017 06:43:29 PST