- Lead the design and production of Street, Sewer, Water and Storm Drain Improvement Plans.
- Lead the design and production of Rough and Precise Grading Plans.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager and Director of Civil Engineering to manage, schedule and complete design tasks with project budgets and schedules.
- Review and address internal agency comments and incorporate into project drawings. Provide comprehensive responses to agency comments and requests.
- Participate in Client Meetings, Agency Meetings and Internal Team Meetings.
- Monitor all work for compliance with relevant design standards, policies and codes.
- Actively facilitate internal communication with Design Team, Survey Department, and Drainage Managing.
- Minimum 5 years experience in residential land development and/or public works design.
- Must be highly skilled in AutoCAD, proficiency in Civil 3D a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and agency staff both orally and in writing.
- Must be highly organized and motivated and able to manage a project team.
- Strong leadership skills are a must.
- P.E. preferred but not required.
K&A Engineering, Inc was formed in March of 1998. The two principals, Keith Osborn and Amir Fallahi, are both registered professional engineers in the state of California and together bring over 60 years of professional experience in land planning, land development and public works engineering.
K&A Engineering, Inc. located in Corona California, has put together a highly qualified team of approximately 30 professional, technical and support staff in order to provide timely and responsive service to our clients. Because we believe that each project offers a unique set of challenges, we structure our teams at the outset of each project to best meet the needs of our clients. Our approach is to maintain the structure of these teams throughout the project so that all members are familiar with the various aspects of the particular project. Regularly scheduled meetings are held to ensure that lines of communication between the design team are kept open. We also believe that communication with our clients and other team members are the cornerstones of our success.
Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:12:50 PST