X -Ray Field Service Technician
Technician will trouble-shoot, repair, audit, service, install and modify equipment at various customers production and manufacturing facilities. The equipment is an industrial cabinet x-ray system mainly used in the food industry for contaminant detection as a quality control & food safety tool. Provide technical support on-site or from remote location(s) or from our Vancouver, WA office. Technicians must rely on their experience, training and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform services, installations, training & provide technical support for industrial equipment.,
- Quote parts, issue Purchase Orders and install on equipment.
- Document problems and solutions of equipment on Field Service Reports.
- Perform testing and documentation of new and existing products for equipment applications.
- Assess equipment performance based on field experience and recommend upgrades that would improve customer production and satisfaction.
- Provide advanced telephone, email and online support to customers for technical issues.
- Maintain a high technical knowledge level of products & peripheral systems.
- Developed and provide on-site application training programs and certifications.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask and collaborate on projects.
- Ability to convey complex technical details
- Must understand and follow strict safety and compliance guidelines not only for employer but also at a wide variety of manufacturing & product in facilities.
- 2 - 2 years experience in Service or Electronics industries beneficial but not required.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics Physics, Applied Physics, Radiological Physics, Health Physics or related fields beneficial but not required
- Highly computer literate, with knowledge of Microsoft suite, networking & system integration
- Experience with HACCP and Radiological Safety beneficial but not required.
- Extensive Travel and work hours other than Monday - Friday will be required for both planned and emergency services. Travel is typically 40 - 75% of work hours. Service area includes: Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Alaska, Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Montana.
- Ability to be on-call for technical support and service after hours
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Clean Driving Record
- Competitive Hourly / Salary with overtime pay (starting compensation DOE)
- Medical / Health Insurance, Kaiser Permanente
- 401 K Plan & Matching Contribution
- Travel Per Diem
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!
Founded in 1972, in Portland, OR A-1 Scale & ABM has been an equipment supplier for over 30 years. If you need to move it, grind it, convey it, dry it, process it, store it, package it, or make sure it is safe for consumption, ABM has the equipment to do the job right the first time.
Mon, 6 Mar 2017 20:22:15 PST