Sugar Land company is seeking a full-time Accounting Clerk for their corporate office.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Process high volume Account Receivables;
- Process Accounts Payable
- Process invoicing/billing
- Assist with other accounting duties as assigned.
- Minimum Associates Degree in Accounting (Bachelor's preferred);
- At least 3 years relevant accounting experience;
- Understanding of accounting principles;
- Able to thrive in fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Competitive pay and benefits related to the level of experience is offered. To be considered for this position, please send customized cover letter and resume, along with salary history and requirements.
We are a 20 year old diversified company headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas with significant operations in the sale of technology products and services to state and local governmental agencies in the state of Texas.
Sugar Land, TX
Mon, 6 Mar 2017 10:32:13 PST