The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
The Administrative Assistant is a full-time staff member who reports to the Department Manager. This position provides administrative support to the Department Manager, Associate Chair, and Department Chair. The Administrative Assistant works with the Department Manager on a variety of departmental projects and supports day to day functions of the department. Organization, flexibility, creative problem solving, valuing diversity, and strong communication skills are essential requirements for this position.
- Maintain a variety of electronic files and databases for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and historical reference.
- Compile data (e.g. expenses, enrollments, personnel records, etc.) and metrics for the purpose of processing requests and preparing reports.
- Support project management to ensure tasks are being completed by set deadlines.
- Organize meetings, manage agendas, and disseminate notes to constituents.
- Coordinate and support communication between the department and students.
- Support department events.
- Support day to day department needs
- Assist with preparing documents for a variety of initiatives.
- Provide support and manage application flow for the SDS scholarship committee
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Superior writing skills.
- E xperience in higher education and administration.
- Bachelor's level degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters.
- Commitment to quality, innovation and process improvement, with an emphasis on collaborative teamwork and high standards of customer service.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse members of the institutional community and outside constituencies.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and to respond with precision and accuracy to deadlines having a short duration.
- Openness and interest in engaging with new technologies and proficiency with commonly-used software such as MS Office.
- Highly organized and shows exceptional attention to detail.
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu