Oracle Applications Financials Functional Consultant
Oracle Apps R12 functional Financials consultant (AP)
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical foundation as he will be leading development and support of Oracle apps AND customizations as well as many interfaces. This person needs to be able to challenge, brainstorm, and advise developers and technical support team members on technical solutions.
Ideal candidate will have Oracle Apps functional Financials knowledge including extensive experience working with AP. Should have some technical experience in the Oracle applications along with strong analysis capabilities.
Candidate should be a strong analyst with Oracle Apps R12 AP experience and excellent communication skills and assist less technical project managers deliver on the qualifications/tasks mentioned below. Any technical PM experience would be a major plus.
• Experience with Oracle databases, Oracle concurrent manager, PL/SQL, and SQL.
• Work alone or as part of a team to develop, implement, evaluate, procure, and/or support computer systems and information solutions that meet the needs of the customer and add the most value to the company. This is to be accomplished by utilizing technically sound methods of investigation, analysis, design, planning, and scheduling.
• Establish and maintain a high level of customer interaction in order to identify and recommend computer and business solutions to effectively and efficiently satisfy the data processing and information requirements of the business.
• Manage the reactionary support and/or preventive maintenance process for the systems or technologies in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Provide advice and counsel to the customers of the systems or technologies in assigned area(s) of responsibility, and to other personnel.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business processes or technologies in area(s) of assignment; participate in, and perform the analysis of the customer's processes to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
• Ensure the project management process is followed in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Identify, establish and support value-added cross-functional data and system linkages.
• Ensure appropriate methodologies are followed, support processes and procedures are in place, and key system/quality indicators are measured, where appropriate.
• Ensure compliance with all guidelines detailed in the IT ASAT (with a specific focus on business partnerships, change control, disaster recovery, and security) for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Manage an on- and off-shore model that provides development and/or support solutions in the assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• In addition to individual priorities, manage multiple system services or multiple larger projects including project estimates, status communications, and schedules; monitor the plans including periodic review with those managing the day-to-day activities; manage the process established for emergency system and project support; direct the day-to-day activity for the team.
• Lead the discovery, planning and implementation of process improvements in individual tasks and in the work team.
Tek Connexion is a professional services organization providing clients with IT staff augmentation services including contract (temporary) consultants, contract-to-hire and permanent placement of IT professionals. While we specialize in staffing ERP projects, we also have years of experience assisting clients with staffing various IT positions across their organizations. Tek Connexion leadership has over fourteen years of IT staffing and consulting (project) experience with our focus being solely on our customer's needs. Tek Connexion maintains the highest levels of service and candidate quality while offering our clients flexibility to quickly change gears to meet their needs along with pricing and rates which are lower than our competitions. We have various options with regards to structuring our pricing and services to best fit our customer's ever changing needs and budgets to ensure they are meeting deadlines and project goals on time and within budget.
Mon, 6 Mar 2017 05:26:58 PST