Business Process Support Analyst; Secret Clearance Required
This position is at the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Navy ERP Business Office (NBO) in Lexington Park, MD. The position is a business process analyst who will conduct analyses and business process studies, document business processes, and collect data in support of the business processes or process changes. Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses. Participates as a member of and/or supports Program Integrated Product Teams. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to the NAVAIR Navy ERP Business Office and product programs.
The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive knowledge of Navy business processes and have Navy ERP experience. This position is responsible for providing resolutions to customer issues and problems as they relate to Navy business processes utilizing Navy ERP. The candidate must have skills in decision making, communications, and critical thinking.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Track and monitor actions required by Business Process team.
- Conduct research and analyzes variety of data in support of Release Management, Test Management and Business Process Management.
- Summarize data in format for sharing with team and leads.
- Collect and compile monthly metrics.
- Create and Maintain applicable documentation to support Business Process Management, including desk guides and internal procedures.
- Plan and coordinate events or meetings in support of Business Process Management.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the Navy ERP and the NAVAIR Navy ERP Business Office.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities, results, defects discovered and their status.
- Track new or changing requirements and communicate potential impact to team members.
- Escalate issues to the Business Process Manager
Experience/Education Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree in a Business, Management, or relevant technical discipline.
- 1-2 years of previous experience with Navy ERP.
- Two years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline.
- Two years of experience in testing and release management
- Two years of previous experience with Navy business processes at NAVAIR.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- General knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Experience with Netezza, PureData and Infosphere.
- Experience in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Access, SharePoint
- Secret Clearance or the ability to attain an Interim Secret Clearance
Needed Skill Set: Navy ERP, Testing and Release Management, NAVAIR Business Processes, SAP financial management, Netezza, PureData, Infosphere
Herdt Consulting, Inc. is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). Every day, our clients trust Herdt to help navigate their most complex business and organizational challenges. We partner with our clients at all levels to ensure all business objectives are fully realized. Herdt provides project management, process and leadership support as well as specialized technical support to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other Federal agencies. Herdt employees are accomplished individuals who have served as hands-on leaders in the U.S. military and private industry - We hire the best and reward them accordingly. Our employees lead some of the most complex enterprise business systems and business processes through implementation and sustainment. We are valued for our technical knowledge, business process expertise and industry best-practice solutions.
Lexington Park, MD
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 04:00:15 PST