Professor of Practice in Leadership and Negotiation
Bay Path University seeks candidates for a full-time faculty position in the Master of Science in Leadership and Negotiation program. The candidate will have the academic and practical experience required to support and grow Bay Path’s Leadership and Negotiation program. The candidate will teach primarily on-line, and will be responsible, along with the Director, to advise graduate students and mentor students in support of their professional development. In addition, the incumbent may be asked to work collaboratively with the Director to review, revise and develop curriculum.
This is a full-time (12 month), remote position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Teach a minimum of eight (8) online graduate courses (24 credits) annually with a one (1) course (3 credit) release for student advising and mentoring as determined by the Program Director.
- Curriculum revision as required.
- Advise and mentor students.
- Stay current with best practices in teaching and learning.
- Incorporate technology to enhance student learning.
- Ph.D. in related field from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Master’s degree in a related field plus extensive and broad professional experience in the nonprofit sector is required if successful candidate does not have a terminal degree.
- Teaching experience on the graduate school level; teaching experience online a plus but not required.
- Curriculum review and development experience in related field.
- Experience in student and career advising.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and in alignment with the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations.
- Ability to adhere to University policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Should be committed to a culture of diversity, respect and inclusion.
- General knowledge of the University’s mission, purpose and goals and the role this position plays in achieving those goals.
Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter outlining salary requirements, resume, and contact information for four professional references. All applications should be sent electronically in MS Word format to email@example.com.
An equal opportunity employer, Bay Path University is committed to fostering diversity in its student body, faculty, and staff.
Apply for Professor of Practice in Leadership and Negotiation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly