FUNCTION: Reviews all invoices and contracts for outside products and services for accuracy, obtain approval for payments, sets up automatic payment schedules where necessary, ensures accurate and timely payments and the application of payment discounts whenever ever possible. Maintains current and complete files on all vendors, including 1099 records. Works closely with Accounting Manager to ensure that all legal and financial policies are followed. May also assist with payroll processing and records.
REQUIREMENTS: 2 year degree with emphasis in Accounting, and a minimum of 2 years or more years general accounting experience including accounts payable. . Experienced with QuickBooks required, Excel, MS Office and Outlook, ADP Payroll.
- Review all incoming invoices for accuracy
- Review all contracts for products and/or services for accuracy and setup necessary payment schedules
- Match purchase order forms and numbers with invoices
- Obtain payment approvals
- Print check on authorized schedule, have signed and distribute
- Keep accurate and timely accounts payable records by company
- Code payments correctly, to proper departments and companies
- Working with Accounting Manager, review analyze accounts payable reports and develop strategies for timely payment and account management.
- Provide accurate and timely information as needed by outside accounting firm.
- Assist Accounting Manager in maintaining payroll system and processing payroll as needed.
- Additional accounting duties as needed.
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 11:30:29 PST