Plumbing Design Engineer
We are a Southern California-based recruiting firm that is proud to offer this position from one of our best clients. We represent a large plumbing/mechanical contractor that is completing some of the largest projects in the state, all to the highest quality standards in the industry.
The Plumbing Designer/Engineer will prepare construction documents and designs for commercial plumbing systems, including specifications, layouts, schedules, and calculations.
• 5 years' previous plumbing design experience.
• Strong knowledge of building codes.
• High competency with AutoCAD.
• BSME preferred.
• Revit competency desired.
• LEED AP credential desired.
• U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required
For immediate consideration, contact Emily Houston at (949)562-4915
If you have ALL of the Required Experience, for Immediate Consideration, please contact Josh Shire at Vision-3000, (949) 562-4915
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 15:27:49 PST