Our team is seeking a highly motivated, conscientious, and exceptional software developer who loves to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment using the latest technologies for software development.
Primary responsibilities involve design, development, and maintenance of code for Accent Technologies' solutions. The selected candidate will work with other experienced software engineers to produce and maintain highest quality of software products by developing code according to specifications.
- Working with a cross functional development team to engineer deliverables and quality software solutions for our clients
- Also utilizing C#, CSS, HTML, DHTML, xHTML.
- Writing code that is cross browser compatible
- Experience utilizing a dev and QA environments
- Writing code and running appropriate diagnostic tests to proactively solving potential issues
- Working towards BS degree (or higher) in Computer Science / Software Engineering or closely related field
- Database & scripting (SQL) a plus
- Ability to design, communicate, and implement solutions effectively. This includes the ability to evaluate priorities appropriately, identify problems, and solve problems creatively and efficiently. Familiarity with design patterns helpful.
- Other Characteristics We Like to See:
- Conscientious, flexible, motivated, and results-oriented professional. Must be a self-starter and willing to work individually and as part of a small agile team.
We are a SAAS provider located in Melbourne, Florida and have been in business since 1990. Our solutions are used internationally by Fortune 100 companies and are focused around sales enablement solutions.
We take great pride in what we do and have a 90% retention rate among our employees. We offer a competitive compensation packet for our employees because we believe a happy team is a productive team. It is with this mindset that we stride to only hire the best candidates who are intelligent, motivated to learn and are seeking a long-term career with us. Conversely if you are looking for short term employment, this will not be a good fit. We do not hire remote applicants because of our team-based approach and believe face-to-face interactions are the most effective (additionally we do a lot of fun, out of the office team building activities which are not possible to partake in for remote employees). If you feel you are a good fit for us, we look forward to hearing from you!
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 09:03:47 PST