Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer
An exciting career in the Kudelski Group awaits you!
Be a part of a team creating the digital television experiences of tomorrow. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to help us build the foundation for next generation television and contribute to the success of our worldwide customers.
Job Title: Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Reports to: Sr. QA Manager
Integrated to the QA department, your mission will be to act as a key contributor to define, plan and guide complicated features testing or even the whole system testing, and play an important role in automation and innovation.
- Define approach to test complex features with quality attributes and goals of product
- Define standards, guidelines, methodologies, metrics of testing environments along with test strategy & test tools
- Drive testing from requirement to delivery, including design, implementation, execution, reporting and supporting
- Evolved in test automation design and implementation
- Working with across functional teams i.e. development team, architect, PMO, PLM and etc
- Continuously measure quality and provide clear visibility of quality
- Track emerging Quality technologies and assess
Experience & Background:
- Minimum 5 years of software testing experience, preferable in Real-time embedded software systems
- Demonstrate analytical and creative, systems thinking and quantitative/statistical thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risks and provide mitigation plans
- Demonstrated ability to analyze test requirements and provide a solution in terms of test approach and design, suggested tools, etc.
- Demonstrable track record of driving large-scale projects to successful completion
- Hands-on experience in automation framework/dash development rather than automating specific test cases in given framework;
- Previous experience of Agile/SCRUM and BDD. Cucumber practice is preferred;
- Experience of testing in Agile
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Experience of software development lifecycle. Knowledge of Digital TV broadcasting standards (DVB-SI, MPEG) is a plus
- Experience of smart TV, internet TV and internet streaming is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to easily travel internationally
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus
About NAGRA (Kudelski Group):
NAGRA is the worldwide leader in delivering secure, end-to-end digital media technologies that service providers can rapidly deploy to generate and protect revenues. Our solutions address the entire digital media ecosystem with a focus on leveraging innovations and elevating the consumers digital entertainment experience.
120 leading service providers worldwide have entrusted us as a natural ally for generating and securing revenue from content delivered to hundreds of millions subscribers.
NAGRA has unparalleled know-how and experience in the delivery of complete, end-to-end and secure digital media solutions, with a proven track record that spans two decades. NAGRA is independent from any media group or service provider, and is part of the Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S), a global technology leader.
Mountain View, CA
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 13:18:17 PST