Online Marketing Associate
CompAndSave.com is looking for talented internet marketing professionals to join CompAndSave.com's new and fast growing marketing team. As our online marketing associate, you will work on day-to-day marketing activities related to the online marketing campaigns. The associate will also handle communications between affiliate partners and third party service providers as well as assist the marketing team with other tasks.
- Evaluate campaign performance and work with affiliate partners on a daily basis.
- Handle relationships with affiliates whom use multiple media types -- display, paid search, organic search, email, and more.
- Master Google Analytics and help with campaign optimization.
- Assist SEO projects as needed.
- Manage Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest.
- Work with remote and on-site team members effectively & harmoniously.
- Manage entire marketing project cycle upon assignment.
- Be point-of-contact for third party service providers.
- Proof reading on new content such as press releases, blog articles, new web pages, etc...
- Reporting and analyzing online marketing campaigns.
- Be an active thinker and contribute in creating campaign ideas!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in Online Marketing with an emphasis in Account Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Project Management experience
- Analytics &/or reporting experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/ Business or equivalent
- Be a creative thinker and have attention to detail
- Passion for e-commerce and online marketing
- Strong analytical skills are preferred (Google Analytics). Strong proficiency in MS Excel is required.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker who has great people skills and has appetite to grow with implementing online marketing principles. We are a dynamic team, and we are not afraid of too many responsibilities; in fact it motivates us more! If this excites you then apply with a cover letter. Tell us why you would make a great addition to our team. Please be rational and give reasons/references, don't just say "I am a great team member" or "I work hard".
Send your applications with your expected salary. Without given salary range, applications won't be considered for the second round of evaluations.
ABOUT CAS: CAS is a large eCommerce retailer of print & office supply products in the US & Canada with multiple subsidiary brands. Founded in 2003, our corporate offices are located in Newark, CA & our marketing, affiliate & analytics teams are located in Austin, TX.
ABOUT THE TEAM: We're more fun than this job description sounds, promise! CAS is a fairly young but well-established industry leader in the massive ($17 billion a year) office supplies industry. We are a tight-knit, multi-cultural & incredibly diverse team of driven professionals who are goal & career oriented but also know how & when to have fun. We don't expect you to live at the office & we do expect you to have a life outside of work. We recently relocated to a new office just north of downtown to allow more space for our top-priority infrastructure upgrades (like a Foosball table & mini-bar).
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 17:51:19 PST