Accounts Payable Clerk - Hourly + Benefits + 401K (
We are a leading online E-Commerce retailer and are looking for an experienced E-Commerce AP clerk for an immediate full time position.
A/P Key Tasks:
• Responsible for all activities in Accounts Payable Function
• Code & input A/P invoices and prepare for payment on a timely basis
• Company debits & credits
• Ensure proper documentation and approval is secured before payment of invoices
• Prepare and print hot checks when requested
• Handle vendors communications
• Process & code intercompany charges
• Assisting with FedEx shipping and labels
• Printing invoices
• Assist superior with month end AP and inter-company AP reconciliations
• Ensure timely payments
• Daily cash reconciliation
• Review all incoming invoices, check requests and expense reports for appropriateness, match with documentation, i.e. purchase orders, etc., obtain proper signature authorizations, determine when they should be paid, assign to appropriate account, enter data and run checks.
• All vendors and invoices should be paid on a timely basis, taking advantage of discounts whenever possible.
• Maintains accounts payable and file back-up documentation. Files should be kept in an organized manner facilitating retrieval.
• Detail oriented, well organized, team player
Experience & Skills:
• 3 - 5 years accounts payable experience in e-commerce environment preferred
• 3 - 5 years credit and collections experience
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel and Word
• Extensive debit & credit knowledge to assist in decision-making responsibilities
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume A/P department
• Ability to be both fast and accurate
• Filing, scanning, and maintaining orderly files in A/P area
• Ability to learn and follow procedures quickly
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
• Customer Service oriented
• Proactive with problem resolution
• BA or AA degree in Accounting desirable
We provide a Competitive Hourly + Full Benefits + 401K
Here at Golden Hippo Media we focus on bringing sustainable health and wellness to people all over the world, from our employees to our customers. We believe that a good life starts with good health and we want to help as many people as possible enjoy a good life.
Since we were founded in circa 2010 we have operated on three core principles that we apply to our customers and our employees - for more information about Golden Hippo Media, visit www.goldenhippomedia.com
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 17:02:52 PST