Working Title: Zumba Instructor
Position Type: Hourly Wage
Department: Department of Pediatrics
Posting Date: 07-17-2015
The Department of Pediatrics at the University of Virginia is seeking certified licensed Zumba Instructors to fill three part-time positions. The incumbents are primarily responsible for instructing safe, educational, and enjoyable fitness classes to pediatric female patients in the "Go Girls!" program.
The successful candidates must have at least one year of experience as an Zumba Instructor and be CPR/AED certified. Instructors with additional training instructing Zumbatomic, Zumba Kids, or Zumba Kids, Jr. are preferred but not required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and work with children and a diverse group of people.
2. Professional demeanor and appearance, and a positive attitude.
3. Self-motivated and passionate with the ability to embrace the "Go Girls" program.
4. Willingness to take responsibility for professional development and growth.
5. Ability to be a good communicator, coachable, and open to feedback.
6. Ability to be flexible with operational needs on short notice.
7. Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional manner at all times.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=74909