Unisys 2200 mainframe environment.
Unisys DBMS / DMS database.
DCL - batch job control language.
Transaction environment / screen processing is unique to them
Application areas are all custom written.
Mostly written in the early 80's with a lot of modification along the way.
Costing, inventory, finance.
Statement of Work for Unisys Systems Software/ Database Analyst
The following services required:
- Unisys 2200 System Software support for Them supporting their systems.
- TCPCB change generation, test, and install.
- Software & Hardware upgrade/migration planning and testing to include validation of forward compatibility with emphasis on local code changes.
- Unisys DMS database support for Them supporting Their systems. To include schema and subschema generation for new and modified elements. Write or modify strip and load programs as required for database maintenance/expansion.
- Software support for AUTODOC (application program source control, migration and documentation).
- Software support for their developed application/system support systems.
- Ensuring Unisys backups are accurate and recommending operational changes when needed.
- Ongoing review of database and Autodoc monitoring applications to provide timely response to developing situations which may impact system availability.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) support for the above systems.
- Maintain and review DEMAND and OTS Security monitoring and management processes.
- Other technical expertise necessary as situations arise that require technical teams to resolve.
- Support for external audits.
- Project work at the direction of their for our application systems.
- Their developed COBOL applications
- CTS subroutines
- DMS database
- MARS - Mass Storage Archival & Retrieval System
- TIP - Transaction, Demand environments
- OTS - transaction security
- STAR Tape Management Software
- VTH/VTL virtual tape handling
Tek Connexion is a professional services organization providing clients with IT staff augmentation services including contract (temporary) consultants, contract-to-hire and permanent placement of IT professionals. While we specialize in staffing ERP projects, we also have years of experience assisting clients with staffing various IT positions across their organizations. Tek Connexion leadership has over fourteen years of IT staffing and consulting (project) experience with our focus being solely on our customer's needs. Tek Connexion maintains the highest levels of service and candidate quality while offering our clients flexibility to quickly change gears to meet their needs along with pricing and rates which are lower than our competitions. We have various options with regards to structuring our pricing and services to best fit our customer's ever changing needs and budgets to ensure they are meeting deadlines and project goals on time and within budget.
Sat, 4 Mar 2017 12:36:15 PST