Brand Manager- Consumer Products
Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Director, Consumer Products' division, the Brand Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• Identify market and customer needs according to market trends and competitive environment.
• Development and launch of new private label products in North America.
• Analysis of price/product request from sales and make recommendations according to market and internal strategy.
• Support sales in private label contract renewal, taking into account the market, customer and operations reality with regards to size, grades and pricing.
• Development and implementation of the annual marketing plan in order to achieve growth objectives.
• Management of product portfolio (competition, profitability and market needs).
• Facilitate communication between marketing and business partners.
Management of multidisciplinary teams for new product development projects.
Bachelor's degree in marketing or pertinent field.
5 to 7 years of experience in brand management in the consumer products field.
Good knowledge of market data analysis to identify business opportunities.
Private label products management is an asset.
Leadership, rigor, team player and autonomy.
Planning, organizing and prioritization skills in order to achieve business objectives.
Solutions and results oriented
CASCADES TISSUE GROUP
Cascades is a global innovator and manufacturer of green products branching out to facilities across North America and Europe. The company's history is built upon passion, talent and a strong commitment to sustainable development. Above all, Cascades is the collective force of close to 10,000 highly respected individuals who are empowered to succeed as one.
Cascades Tissue Group, a division of Cascades Canada ULC is the second largest tissue producer in Canada and the fifth in North America. Cascades finished and semi-finished products are sold in the Consumer and Away-from-Home markets in both Canada and the United States.
Eau Claire, WI
Sat, 4 Mar 2017 13:51:45 PST