DTS has an opening for a Java Developer, utilizing cutting edge software and tools in a team environment. Candidate will develop complex multidisciplinary solutions utilizing DevOps and Agile Development Methodologies. This position requires strong software development skills and the ability to work on multiple JAVA-based applications and ancillary open source software packages.
3-5 years of working experience with JAVA. Experience using JAVA to develop web applications and developing message-based interfaces, including HTTP, SOAP, and RESTful web services. Experience using configuration tools such as Git or Subversion.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Enthusiastic when embracing new challenges
- Able to multi-task and prioritize (good time management skills)
- Ability to listen patiently and learn from others
- A willingness to teach and help others
- Adaptable and flexile when new tasks or projects are given
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Angular 2
- Range of Databases (ex. BlazeGraph, Mongo DB, SPARQL)
Dynamic Technology Systems, Incorporated (DTS) is an innovation driven IT firm providing focused solutions in two major mission critical support areas: Integrated eBusiness Solutions (IeBS) and Audio Visual/Information Technology (AV/IT) Solutions and Services. DTS provides this support to Federal Government customers in classified and non-classified environments in both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 13:24:04 PST