The Product Manager/Mechanical Engineer will operate as a hands-on Product Manager/Mechanical Engineer with a focus on electro-mechanical components, having the responsibility for working with global sales staff and customers regarding new and existing electro-mechanical components business. This position is responsible for identifying, developing and following through on all electro-mechanical components opportunities in conjunction with sales force.
Principle duties and responsibilities
• The Product Manager/Mechanical Engineer will support each sales team in our global organization with electro-mechanical components/engineering experience:
• Working on a day-to-day basis with our San Jose sales branch and US OEM, ODM and CM customers;
• Travel to Hong Kong, China and the Asian region to work with Asian sales force and customers;
• Working independently as needed to identify, evaluate, assign and implement advantageous electro-mechanical components sourcing opportunities.
• Assign each electro-mechanical components opportunity to its appropriate factory.
• Field all electro-mechanical components opportunities/quotes/etc...and communicate with the sales teams throughout the quoting/selling process.
• Develop, implement, and measure a program which creates a competitive advantage on our market.
• 4-Year Mechanical Engineer Degree
• Mandarin Language Mandatory
• Experience with electro-mechanical components engineering required.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to develop training program for sales staff and achieve goals with focus lines.
• On-the-job training will be provided
• The Product Manager/Mechanical Engineer reports to the Global Engineering and Business Development Manager.
Global component manufacturer and distributor headquartered in the US supporting a global customer base.
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 08:17:19 PST