The PMG Brand Ambassador:
• Is warm and friendly, outgoing, professional, reliable, trust-worthy
• Has sales and customer service experience.
• Desires to become knowledgeable about wines and beers
• Can take and email digital photos
• Can remain standing and actively working for up to 6 hours with limited breaks
• Can lift up to 15 lbs. repeatedly
Duties include but not limited to:
• Conducting wine and beer tastings with consumers who are 21 years and older
• Educating; entertaining; and promoting wines and beers in various retailers throughout Texas
• Suggestive selling the beers/wines that are being sampled
• Keeping track of wine and beer stock used for tasting
• Building attractive displays of product on tasting table
Each shift is 3 hours long and you will receive $60 per shift.
• TABC Certification
• Email Access
For more information, please contact Hugo Avendano at (210) 341-8877.
Established in 1992, PMG Retail & Entertainment, Inc. (PMG) is a national and regional marketing, retail and events services agency. Our Core Focus is to create memorable moments by being the solutions team for retail and event services.
We are building a true team of highly talented people committed to PMG's Core Values of 1) Do the Right Thing, 2) Outstanding Service, 3) Maximizing Potential, 4) Teamwork, and 5) Fun.
We are looking for people who are passionate about developing deeper relationships, better efficiencies, and greater results by focusing on the small details that make a big difference!
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:52:03 PST