PLC / SCADA Application Program Developer
Systems East Inc. is a close knit group of technical professionals who work well together to deliver quality custom control systems and integration solutions. We specialize in the municipal and industrial water/wastewater industry and are seeking a full time PLC / SCADA Application Program Developers. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering degree preferred and or equivalent of 10+ years experience programming PLC / SCADA system applications from start to finish in a technical / construction environment using various PLC / SCADA software platforms, such as Rockwell, GE, Modicon, Siemens, Intellution, Schneider, and other brands.
- Responsible for complete PLC / SCADA application development for projects assigned by SEI Project Manager
- Project related duties include:
- Required to review and comprehend engineers sequence of operations to develop project PLC / SCADA Application
- Responsible for new control system factory testing activities
- Provide on-site commissioning support of SEI furnished systems
- Provide network set-up and connectivity including EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, and DeviceNet
- Develop and troubleshoot PID control schemes
- Provide detailed daily reports for field related work
- Advise Project Manager of any requested or needed field change orders before performing work
- Perform service calls and assist PM with cost estimates for service work.
- Provide on site operation training for owner personnel
- Attend onsite project meetings when required
- Interacting with owner / engineer for solutions
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned by PM
- Significant Periodical Travel is possible (30-40%)
SYSTEMS EAST INC., was founded in September 1993 and specializes in the design, application, manufacturing and installation of custom instrumentation, control, and monitoring equipment with a concentration in municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment and distribution systems. Our personnel have proven experience in the conceptual design, application and installation of; process instrumentation, pump control systems, electronic process instruments, programmable logic controllers, distributed control equipment, Man-Machine Interface (MMI), computer systems and primary sensing devices.
All custom control panel and motor control center assembly and wiring are performed in house at our facility located in Hampton, Virginia. This permits SEI to maintain quality control during the entire assembly process. All panels are tested by our design and field service technicians prior to shipment. On site start-up service, calibration, and the commissioning of the control system are provided upon completion of installation.
Systems East Inc. provides an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and is an EEOC company
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 07:31:43 PST