Application Development Project Manager (Clearwater)
Title: Application Development Project Manager Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 month contract to hire Compensation: $80K to $93K
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Application Development Project Manager in Miami, FL.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and lead various software development projects to include: development and management of project plans; definition of project scope, goals, timelines and deliverables; management the expectations of all stakeholders; management of all project relationships; communication; risk management; QA and testing; user training; ongoing maintenance and support.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: collaboration with subject matter experts; eliciting business requirements using various analytical, interview, and data gathering techniques; review of current system documentation; business modeling methods; and understanding of current and proposed business processes, rules and logic.
- Develop and implement test plans and scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
- Evaluate and manage the implementation third party solutions and ongoing relationships with vendors to ensure company goals and objectives are met.
- Provide management with clear and accurate communication of project status and issues.
- Manage project scope and risk to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with software development team on user interface and user experience needs.
- Work with software development team to ensure acceptance criteria are met and the solution meets project objectives and stakeholder expectations.
- Work with training and support teams as needed to create training, support, and end-user documentation.
- Provide level of support to end-users as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related Business or Computer Sciences discipline is preferred.
- PMP or CAPM preferred
- 3-5 years experience in an IT project management and requirements gathering capacity.
- Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models and methodologies, IT systems and their direct implementation to projects.
- General mortgage banking background
• Must have positive attitude, work well under pressure and be a team player
• Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical capabilities
• Strong work ethic
• Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 20:14:22 PST