HVAC and Plumbing Systems Engineering Consulting/Design
• Professional Engineer (PE) Certification + 10 years of experience with HVAC & Plumbing engineering consulting and design.
• Proven track record of successfully scheduling, budgeting, and managing projects throughout all phases of consulting/design and construction.
• Understanding of commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities with ability to interpret and communicate applicable design codes, standards, and specification requirements.
• Comfortable wearing many hats and making decisions with abilities to multi-task, problem solve, and remain detail oriented.
• Self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a team environment, collaborating, and mentoring.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, which allow for effective interaction with clients.
• CAD/BIM, Computer, and Microsoft Office Suite literate; Revit experience a plus.
Cundiff Engineering, Inc. is a mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) consulting engineering firm located in Portland, Oregon, which provides professional engineering services for commercial, institutional, and industrial projects.
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 13:44:10 PST