Trainer and Applications Specialist
Your love of learning new things and your ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms has made you the application wizard for your office. “There has to be a better way” is your mantra and it drives you to continually improve and help others do so. You know that excellent results are usually the product of effective collaboration and you enjoy working in such a collaborative environment.
You look forward to the opportunity to educate individuals about how to use their software applications more effectively. You understand that the proper application and use of data is what makes the difference between good and great decisions. Work that makes a difference, has real impact, and benefits your institution matters the most to you.
The official job title is "Trainer and Application Specialist" and some of your responsibilities would include:
- Providing learning opportunities in a customer focused, user-centric environment.
- Teaching technology to individuals at a variety of skill levels from the novice to the expert user.
- Using technology in training sessions to increase the effectiveness of the training.
- Teaching individuals in various settings including in classroom, one-on-one, and on-line environments.
- Creating documentation to support and enhance the user's learning experience.
- Getting things done in a collaborative environment.
- Working within the Scrum framework.
Is it time for you to join one of the world's top academic institutions? If so, let's hear from you! Please visit https://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/postings/40761 for a complete job description, position requirements, and our online application process.
Please share with anyone who would be interested in this opportunity!
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment
to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of
all underrepresented groups are encouraged.