We are currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join our Company.
To successfully coordinate, manage and oversee projects from start to successful completion.
* Prepare subcontract agreements
* Analyze vendor quotations and produce purchase orders
* Compile, review, submit and track all necessary project submittals to Client for approval
* Prepare and submit Project CPM Schedule as well as perform updates as required by Client
* Coordinate subcontractor work
* Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
* Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
* Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
* Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
* Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
* Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
Microsoft Office, HeavyBid, Expedition, Primavera, SureTrack, Excellent Communication Skills, Familiar with IDOT, CDOT and County Specifications and Standards
Capitol Cement Company is a general contractor servicing the City of Chicago, Illinois Department of Transportation, Cook County Highway Department and various other municipalities in the greater Chicago area. The company specializes in the construction of transportation infrastructure and has been in business since 1914.
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 07:28:12 PST