Universal Data, Inc. (UDI) is experiencing unprecedented growth and we are seeking a motivated and experienced sales professional to represent our organization. Our Account Managers are part of a dynamic team at UDI that assist our organization to grow and execute our core values: Perseverance, Customer Focus, Challenge, Urgency, Team Focus, Integrity and Excellence. As one of the longest standing IT consulting firms in the region, UDI combines the best and brightest in the industry to deliver IT support and be a thought leader in our marketplace.
As an Account Manager, you must excel and thrive at developing new business opportunities, while creating long and mutually beneficial business relationships. You will be calling on top level executives in the State and Local Government vertical and cannot be afraid of competitive markets. You will develop and maintain the sales pipeline, leading opportunity meetings, and closing business. While these are the key measures to any sales professionals, here are a few things to add to our sales structure:
What will you do:
- Drive new business relationships and deep sell your existing book of business by establishing key relationships, being a thought leader, persuading individuals with power to change
- Work with a team of professionals to help align resources with clients' needs
- Own your territory- complete a battle plan which will include identifying top opportunities and important relationships. Furthermore, for all opportunities you will diagnose needs, prescribe solutions, negotiate and close. You will own and control the entire sales process.
- Position yourself as an industry expert and consultant to your clients and prospects by understanding their unique needs and providing strategies to maximize their business potential.
What is in it for you:
- Uncapped commission- potential to double or triple salary with a hunter mindset that can deliver results.
- Promotion track for success-UDI's top initiative is to promote talent from within to leadership roles.
- Additional SPIFF's and incentive throughout the year.
- Recognition- we live by a culture of recognition and work tirelessly to ensure your efforts are indeed recognized and shared across the team.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
- 2-5+ years of strategic (non-commodity) B2B sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- An incredible track record of success, aggressive business growth, and exceed sales quotas
- A hunter mentality, tenacity, confidence, challenger sale attitude, and " never-say-die" outlook
- Tech savviness and powerful presentation skills ( both in person and via WebEx)
Universal Data, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Data has over 34 years of experience in providing World Class Service to our community while strengthening their ability to manage and access their business information continuously and securely, today and in the future, by utilizing existing and emerging technologies.
UDI has been recognized as the top 1% of technology companies in North America for both its deep technical expertise and premier certifications. We have also been voted as City Business' Best Places to Work in New Orleans three (3) years in a row.
New Orleans, LA
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 14:49:44 PST