Senior Account Executive, Telecommunications
Provision Networks is looking for a seasoned, highly motivated and self-driven telecom sales professional with over five years experience. Candidate should be a team player, have a strong work ethic, extensive interpersonal and prospecting skills and have a documented history of successfully selling telecommunications services and related products and solutions through disciplined prospecting. A background and knowledge of telco related products (hosted voice, MPLS, circuit procurement, SDWAN...etc) is a MUST.
• Cultivating business from existing base of accounts
• Updating and maintaining an accurate data base of prospects and current client contacts
• Prospecting, qualifying and closing solutions for medium and large businesses utilizing a "consultative" sales approach
• Effectively communicating with business owners, CIO's, CEO's, and CTO's
• Improving base of product knowledge through regular company training
• Communicating clearly, efficiently and respectfully with customers and fellow employees
• Accepting accountability for areas of responsibility and address all issues professionally and with personal integrity
• Constructive, energetic, team driven and collaborative work environment
• Salary and Commission Compensation Package at $150,000+
• Medical Benefits
• Profit Sharing
• Access to the most updated and sophisticated product training from the country's leading carriers
Our employees pride themselves on their ability to help any large company with a wide array of solutions via our unbiased approach and customer oriented focus. If you are willing to work hard, we have the formula for success.
Career Level Required Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required 5+
Education Required Bachelor's Degree
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time
Provision Networks is a privately held systems integrator specializing in connectivity solutions. We focus on traditional carrier services (wireline and mobility), wireless (mesh, WLAN, PTP) and unified communications. Our verticals include, healthcare, hospitality & gaming, Oil/Gas & Mining, and commercial properties.
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 15:04:21 PST