RockForce Construction, LLC is a dynamic and successful young company, headquartered in Irvine, California and dedicated to bringing revolutionary and strategic innovation, partnering and integrity to the world of earthwork and heavy civil infrastructure construction.
We currently have very important openings for an Equipment Operators to become key contributors in our Field Operations. These are full-time positions, for up to 50 hr Monday - Friday.
D10 w/Slope board
- Dozer Hands must be able to cut slopes on grade +- .10
- Build and Pioneer Slopes, Roads and Keyway Buttresses up to 100' in elevation.
- Support 651 and 657 spreads. Ripping, Correct % of roads depending on equipment being utilized. Benching in fill areas.
D10 Push Cat
- Push Cat Hands must be able to Push Out 55-60 Loads per Hour
- Manage your cut/Patterns
- Familiar with different types of material and conditions. How to push in the different conditions.
834 Rubber Tired Compactor
- Build Slopes, Roads and Keyway Buttresses up to 100' in elevation
- 834 Hands must be able to build slopes on grade +- .5
- Must be able to pull a 5x5 sheep's foot and back roll slopes
- Know Soils, moisture content and how they work together.
We offer an excellent work environment including a competitive salary (based on experience), 401k plan, subsidized health insurance, voluntary vision and dental and other supplemental benefits.
If you have the outlined years' experience in the construction industry, this describes activity at which you have been successful in the same environment, and if you are interested in joining one of the most successful young companies in California, tell us about yourself and include your resume.
Founded in 2014, RockForce Construction was created to bring revolutionary and strategic innovation to the world of Earthwork and Heavy Civil Infrastructure Construction. We are attacking the industry from a new angle, with a new competitive strategy and approach to challenge industry standards. The success and industry response we have enjoyed to date have far exceed our expectations, and the future looks extremely bright as we strive to maintain our Best in Class standards.
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 11:13:25 PST