Sr. Network Systems Engineer
Universal Data, Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer that will be be responsible for performance, security, and availability of the server and network communications infrastructure. This senior level engineer will support the company with its Information Technology needs, deploying virtual environments and the migration of physical and virtual servers, as well as troubleshooting Data Center technology issues. We are seeking an candidate who has advanced VMware, Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, and a strong understanding of Windows Servers knowledge. Current MCSE, Universal Data, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Demonstrated proficiency with following:
- IT infrastructure and architecture
- Microsoft operating systems and productivity applications
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Major manufacturer data backup systems
- Major manufacturer virus protection systems
- Routing, switching technology
- TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.Firewall technologies
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred or combination of experience and education.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Required licensing and Certifications: MCSE, CompTia A+ Certification
- CCNA Certification, VMWare Certification highly preferred
Network Engineer, Network Administrator, System Administrator, System Engineer, Microsoft, VMware, VCP, CCNA, MCSE
Universal Data has over 34 years of experience providing World Class Service to the business community while strengthening their ability to manage and access their business information continuously and securely, today and in the future, by utilizing existing and emerging technologies.
UDI has been recognized as the top 1% of technology companies in North America for both its deep technical expertise and premier certifications. We have also been voted as City Business' Best Places to Work in New Orleans three (3) years in a row.
Baton Rouge, LA
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 14:59:13 PST