ITS Enterprise Applications develops and implements software solutions for University enterprises, schools and divisions. The team supports Student Administration, Human Resources, Payroll and Finance components of ConnectCarolina; enterprise reporting and data systems (including InfoPorte); and systems specific to University units such as The Friday Center and Energy Services.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill seeks applications for a position of PeopleSoft Developer for Finance. The PeopleSoft Developer will be responsible for supporting the production implementation of PeopleSoft for the FMS 9.1 project. The analyst will play an active role in the design, development, and testing of PeopleSoft applications within the existing FSCM solution.
• Strong SQL development skills with experience in writing complex SQL routines
• Experience with one or more PeopleSoft applications (Campus Solutions, Human Resources or Financials) or related experience
• Selected candidate must have PeopleSoft programming skills including experience in developing custom pages and processes using various PeopleSoft provided tools and assigning security to custom built modules using Menus, Permission Lists, Roles and User Profiles or similar related experience
• BA/BS in Computer Science with 7-10 years of IT experience with at least 2 years PeopleSoft technical development or equivalent work experience preferred
• Extensive technical knowledge of 1 or more PeopleSoft applications gained through participation in an enterprise implementation is strongly preferred
• PeopleTools 8.4x or higher is preferred
• PeopleSoft FSCM or HCM experience strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge of the PeopleSoft Toolset: Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, PeopleCode, Application packages and SQR is preferable
• Prior University or Higher Education experience strongly preferred
• Experience writing multiple and complex reports using PeopleSoft reporting utilities is preferable
• 3-5 years of SQL experience strongly preferred
Interested applicants must go to the UNC-CH job search page to apply for this position:
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.