Customer Support Specialist
In this role Portland Oregon based role, you will provide post sales technical support to Audinate's end-user customers via phone, e-mail and web. Strong fault isolation and root cause analysis skills are required to diagnose and solve complex technical issues and provide timely solutions to customers in a professional manner. Regularly updating support cases to record progress of calls in call tracking system and documenting technical solutions and product information in the knowledge base is required.
Key Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide Technical Support to customers and partners.
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers.
- Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner.
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues.
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base.
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Travel may be required to customer sites in the event of a critical situation to expedite resolution.
- Provide on-call support 24x7 on an as needed basis.
- Technical background with computers and supporting computer software.
- Proficiency with computer software and IT networking.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Time management and the ability to handle competing tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and in group environments.
- Very self motivated and self disciplined.
- Strong team player is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Professional Audio systems
- A passion for learning new technologies and teaching customers.
Audinate has created the de-facto A/V networking standard, bringing the IT revolution to the AV industry. Audinate's DanteTM is a complete audio over IP (AoIP) networking solution replacing legacy analog copper with Ethernet networks. Dante solves the problem of sending high quality media content in real time with perfect synchronization and no perceptible latency over multi-use IP networks. With Dante, one cable can be used for media, control, and data, eliminating the need for separate cabling. Audinate today has more than 300 of the world's leading audio companies as licensees and can confidently claim that the Dante solution is the industry de-facto standard.
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 12:37:50 PST