UI Web Developer
Recognized as one of the top 100 technology companies in Los Angeles and the Most Innovative Company of the Year by the Association of Corporate Growth, TouchCommerce is an industry-leading provider of Omni-channel customer engagement solutions, such as online chat, guides and others. We help enterprise companies convert online visitors to real buyers. In addition to providing a great work environment and a generous benefits package, TouchCommerce offers the perks of an idyllic location. Based in scenic Agoura Hills, California, TouchCommerce is just a few miles northwest of Los Angeles - close to the excitement of the city and away from its traffic. Close to Malibu's famous beaches and Santa Barbara, we are also within a community of award winning schools.
A dynamic and rapidly growing organization, TouchCommerce is looking for dedicated professionals to contribute to and share in its continued success. We are searching for a UI Web Developer due to some recent growth.
The UI Web Developer is responsible for leading the deployment of front-end web development projects for our clients' websites. This position does not have direct reports.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
• Use JIRA to manage a queue of tickets, ensuring that each ticket contains sufficient detailed requirements
• Partner with UI Project Managers to understand client project requirements and design proposals for automated solutions
• Contribute to documentation and training on best practices for building automated solutions
• Perform hands-on technical troubleshooting on a daily basis for configuration set up on both internal/external sites
• Perform regular peer code reviews to ensure all projects are built optimally and are defect free
• Assist in scope and LOE definition of projects and produce deliverables in scope of commercial agreements
• Provide project progress reports to project team, stakeholders, and management
• Maintain an attitude of commitment and exhibit responsibility for the needs of team members and external customers
• 4+ years of experience in front-end web development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to lead requirements gathering discussions with non-technical project stakeholders
• Experience developing websites/applications for desktop, tablet, AND mobile devices
• A life-long learner, always studying and learning the latest trends in modern web technologies
• Have an eye for great UI design and have a passion for pixel-perfect precision (yes, you notice when designs are off by even one pixel)
• Experienced with git, jQuery, Chrome Developer Tools and/or Firebug
We are committed to a company culture that puts employee wellness and work/life balance at the forefront. A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), along with weekly yoga classes and an onsite gym facility.
Agoura Hills, CA
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 14:02:06 PST