Senior SQL - SSIS Developer
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
City of Commerce banking institution is offering an opportunity for a seasoned SQL SERVER Developer.
- Strong experience in MS SQL Server and creation of complex SQL statements, T-SQL programming such as, Stored Procedure, Functions etc.
- Create and manage:
- ETL systems for data warehouses & data marts which integrate multiple domains
- Complex SQL stored procedures and other database objects.
- Document design, development, optimize and maintain, reliable, repeatable and scalable ETL packages utilizing SSIS.
- Embrace agile SDLC philosophy for all projects with high user-touch across phases of: requirements, design, develop, developer test, user test, release.
- Collaborate with users to fulfill ad hoc requests by writing SQL Scripts & Excel charts.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent relational database experience and understanding of Data Warehousing/Data Modeling
- Strong analytical abilities, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be a quick learner and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner and collaboratively with team members (in person and remote).
- Excellent time management skills. Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Excited to learn new technologies (open and closed source)
- 5+ years in general database development using MSSQL Server Enterprise 2008 or higher
- 4 years ETL experience, including SSIS, SSRS
- 2 years Data Warehousing/Data Modeling experience.
- 1-2 Years of experience with MS Excel (forms, macros).
- Advanced level of experience in writing stored procedures, reading query plans, tuning indexes and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks.
2 weeks vacation-3 weeks after 2 years; beautiful facility; Xmas bonus; we pay 75% hmo medical; sick pay, education; 401k match; 8 holidays; cafeteria
SYSTEMATICS AGENCY is Los Angeles' oldest and most trusted I.T. recruiting firm, having successfully filled permanent and contract assignments with several thousand California, Nevada and Arizona firms since its inception in 1964.
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:42:46 PST