Penetration Tester/Reverse Engineer
Position based from your home office but requires frequent (50-75%) travel to CDT clients located across the globe.
This position will provide onsite or remote penetration testing, security engineering, and reverse engineering support on varying complexities of networks, applications, mobile phones, and other devices to CDT's client located across the globe.
Day to day activities include conducting penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, application testing, system exploitation, ethical hacking, social engineering, reverse engineering and other related tasking.
Position Clearance Requirements
- Government/Law Enforcement background check.
Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of conducting security testing and exploitation.
- Four (2) years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- High level technical certifications (Offensive Security, Certified Ethical Hacker, Cisco Professional Level Certs or better, VCP, GIAC Certs, etc) may be substituted in lieu years of demonstrated experience.
- A high level of demonstrated ability in Security Engineering.
- Demonstrated programming ability in languages such as, Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python.
- Programming experience with network sockets/ports, protocol manipulation, and network packet manipulation.
- Malware analysis experience.
- Debugging experience
- Mobile development experience.
- Vulnerability research or analysis experience.
- Expertise in maintaining secure systems, vulnerability scanning, patching, updating.
- Experience with current encryption technologies and implementations.
- Experience in the circumvention of various forms of encryption.
Provide security testing, ethical hacking, vulnerability identification and assessments, application assessments, and exploitation expertise.
- Exploit Networks, Network Devices, Mobile Phones, Applications, and Operating Systems.
- Analyzes, disassembles, and reverse engineers code to discern weaknesses for exploitation.
- Circumvent identification and authentication safeguards and encryption.
Position Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, System Engineering, or equivalent concentration. Four (4) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Programming Language/Scripting Certifications
Cyber Security firm based in Reston, Virginia. Serving Government and Commercial clients globally.
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 22:21:56 PST