Goal Drive SALESFORCE Developer
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Sacramento based periodical publisher is seeking a senior SALESFORCE Professional.
ENTERPRISE APPLICATION TEAM:
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining configurations, custom code and integrations for a Salesforce.com CRM implementation, with additional application development responsibilities.
This position will report to the CRM Application IT Manager, and will be responsible for the following:
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customizations and integrations
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise
- Code, configure, unit test and create supporting documentation for application development tasks
- Support application testing and deployment as part of the full release cycle
- Create and verify execution of software test plans, including integration, capacity and performance testing
- Provide support for the production environment including incident management and resolution
- Identify and plan for system upgrades including vendor hardware and software upgrades
- 5+ years application development and design experience
- 3+ years experience developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform
- Strong working knowledge of APEX (classes and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Force.com platform.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform out-of-the-box functionality and configuration
- Working knowledge of the Cast Iron integration appliance is a plus
- Experience with and understanding of software development life cycle methodologies
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience is preferred
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SOA concepts
- Working knowledge of Java, Python and Django is a plus
- Demonstrated experience building applications that consume web services
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Excels in a team environment; Able to work independently with minimal supervision
medical, dental, vision, education reimbursement, two weeks vacation, credit union, 401k with company matching,
inhouse parking and exercise facility, ten holidays, quarterly reviews, long and short term disability
SYSTEMATICS AGENCY is Los Angeles' oldest and most trusted I.T. recruiting firm, having successfully filled permanent and contract assignments with several thousand California, Nevada and Arizona firms since its inception in 1964.
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:37:46 PST