SERVER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - IMMEDIATE NEED!
~~SERVER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
1. Four year college degree in Computer Science or related engineering field desired. Two-year technical degree - MSCE certified and five to eight years network experience required.
2. Solid working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, OSI, Point to Point Protocol (PPP), Windows Server 2008R2 / 2012R2.
3. Knowledge of virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft Hyper-V.
4. Ability to document complex technical issues, effectively summarizing issues for a range of technical and business management.
5. Prior experience with large to very large corporate computing environments, to include multiple site locations.
6. Good communication skills.
7. Good customer service skills.
8. Good problem solving skills.
9. Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks.
10. Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
1. Administer Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and File Permissions in a 2008R2/2012R2 domain.
2. Maintains server OS patches and upgrades, including virtualized environment.
3. Maintain and audit the locations software packages, using Microsoft SCCM Server.
4. Monitors and maintains email systems, virtualized environment, and storage.
5. Monitors the compliance to the enterprise's security policies.
6. Writes documentation manuals and procedure manuals and keeps track of updates to these documents.
7. Investigates user problems, identifies their source, determines possible solutions, tests and implements solutions.
8. Installs, configures, and maintains personal computers, file servers, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers, and related equipment.
Millennium Search is a premier staffing and employment solutions provider. We specialize in placing qualified candidates in the following fields:
Millennium Search offers augmented staffing services and employment solutions for all companies with a reliable high-quality solution to enhance business development. While hiring smart is a key performance indicator for maintaining a competitive edge in today's business world, we offer a variety of ways to utilize our services which is as follows: Temporary Only Temporary to Permanent Permanent Placement/Direct Hire Our vision is to fulfill the promise with providing completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise and information. Develop visibility to generate new business opportunities for our candidates with our clients, while leveraging existing relationships to expand into global and emerging markets. We are optimistic and encouraged with our vision to be a well rounded staffing and solutions provider, and we look forward to developing strong business relationships with our candidates and clients by remaining loyal and conducting business with a strong ethical emphasis.
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 08:12:39 PST