Sr. Java Developer -- Sts
Sr. Java Developer
LOCATION Upstate New Jersey
Experienced Java Developer to join our team on-site providing services to our client. The candidate will be involved with the on-going development and support of a high visibility, innovative Web-based solution running in a Java/Oracle environment.
• Design and develop Web-based applications by setting expectations and development priorities throughout the development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Completes systems development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
DOD Clearance: Secret (or ability to get clearance).
• Software development process, methods and tools expertise - 6 years
• Object-Oriented Design (OOD) architecture, design and development expertise - 4 years
• Java development ( Java 1.5 and 1.6 including, JDK, JSP, ) - 4 years
• Hibernate development expertise - 4 years
• Oracle Collaboration Suite (OCS 10) expertise - 4 years
• Oracle 10g or 11 g schema design and development expertise - 5 years
• Oracle Web Center- 2 Years
• XML expertise - 3 years
• Application testing, troubleshooting and software debugging ability - 8 years
• Analytical, self-starter and team-oriented - 8 years
• Proven success in client-facing role - 4 years
• Effective verbal and written communication ability - 8 years
• J2EE experience
• JDeveloper (10 and 11) expertise - 2 years
• STRUTS or Spring experience
• Windows Server and Linux experience
• Active DOD Secret clearance
• Previous experience providing services to the US Department of Defense or military service
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or business administration
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 10:31:28 PST