Business Development - (technology staffing and consulting)
Business Development Manager
Xtreme Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized technology consulting and professional services firm headquartered in Kirkland, WA. We partner with companies of all sizes to achieve their business objectives in innovative ways. Our offerings include a wide-range of business and IT consulting solutions, managed services, and staff augmentation. Xtreme Consulting is a collaborative, results-oriented and customer service focused company seeking talented, ambitious individuals with a track record of success in business development. The environment is collaborative and team focused, while rewarding individual performance with a competitive base plus an aggressive commission structure.
As a Business Development Manager at Xtreme Consulting, you will be responsible for generating new business while maintaining and growing existing accounts. The general job duties in a BDM role include but are not limited to the following:
- Generate new business and maintain established clients by cold calling, scheduling client visits, capabilities presentations, business lunches and attending industry networking events
- Work with clients to qualify new opportunities and closely partner with the recruiting team to fulfill the roles in a timely manner while maintaining client communication throughout the process
- Liaise with clients to address any concerns and keep updated on project status
- Negotiate agreements and terms with new clients and/or update existing client agreements
- Maintain consistent documentation of all sales activity, contacts and leads in CRM
- Highly driven with a proven work ethic, dedication to the role, and a commitment to learning and growing
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak consultatively to clients through a variety of communication methods
- Desire to work in a high energy environment, ability to contribute and collaborate with the team and able to take advice constructively
- Strong ability and track record of building and maintaining lasting relationships
- Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills
- 2+ years of demonstrated sales experience, preferably in staffing or consulting
- 4 year college degree preferred
If you are motivated and ambitious with a proven track record in sales and are seeking an opportunity in a fast paced industry, let's talk!
Xtreme Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized technology consulting and professional services firm. We partner with companies of all sizes to achieve their business objectives in innovative ways. Our offerings include a wide-range of business and IT consulting solutions, managed services, and staff augmentation.
At Xtreme, people come first - in every aspect of the business. We focus on creating long-term relationships with our clients that are transparent, honest, and responsible. And we work hard to ensure the proper support, development, and satisfaction of Xtreme consultants; offering a benefits package that is rarely matched in the industry and fostering a professional, flexible, and fun company culture.
We have repeatedly been honored as one of Inc. 5000's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's Top Corporate Philanthropists, and one of Puget Sound Business Journal's Washington's Best Workplaces.
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 16:14:19 PST