Goal Driven SQL SVR Developer, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Fresno Based legal firm is seeking a skilled SEQUEL SERVER Professional
for their expanding I.T. Department.
Requires Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Information Science,
or equivalent in experience.
EXPERIENCE: Five years previous experience in database and report development.
POSITION LEVEL, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong knowledge of SQL with ability to write and tune complex queries.
- Requires experience with SSAS, data cubes and OLAP.
- Experience developing BI/dashboard components using tools like BIDS, PerformancePoint and PowerPivot.
- Must be able to do Business and Systems Analysis.
- Must have knowledge of T-SQL and SSIS.
- Ability to design and create stored procedures, triggers, views and indexes.
- Strong experience writing and publishing reports for SSRS using Report Builder 3.0.
- Knowledge of relational database design and data warehouse design concepts.
- Effective communication skills, task management skills and ability to discuss tactical/strategic issues with management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with vendors and staff.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and work.
- Ability to work past normal business hours when necessary.
- Ability to travel by air and ground.
- Additional experience in the following areas would be a plus but is not required.
- Prior experience using Microsoft Dynamics GP is helpful.
- MCSA certification.
- Experience with SQL Server upgrades.
medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, 2 weeks vacation, 3 after 2 years, inside parking, 9 holidays, bonus based on company profitability and employee merit, life insurance, long & short term disability and educational assistance, educational reimbursement and on-site cafeteria
SYSTEMATICS AGENCY is Los Angeles' oldest and most trusted I.T. recruiting firm, having successfully filled permanent and contract assignments with several thousand California, Nevada and Arizona firms since its inception in 1964.
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:50:46 PST